Sunday, August 18, 2013

Simple Arduino Due to Electric Imp Tutorial Through UART

The Electric Imp being such an amazing and small device, and the Arduino Due being such a powerful one, I started looking into the best ways in which they can be connected up. Through my search I found quite a few ways in which the Arduino Uno would work but unfortunately as of time of writing and as far as I'm aware this is quite cumbersome for the Arduino Due. The biggest problem lies in the fact that the Arduino Due hasn't had its software serial libraries ported to it yet which makes things really difficult especially for people who are new to the device and are trying out a lot of the tutorials designed for the Arduino Uno. As such I attempted to make a simple tutorial to use UART connection of the Electric Imp and Arduino Due. I also tried to make it as simple as possible so that anyone can do it. The link to the tutorial can be found below:

Electric Imp with Wires Connected to Arduino Due

My tutorial can be found at:

No comments:

Post a Comment